To think that your PC can run Ghost Recon Future Soldier, yes you can. In terms of the PC capabilities, expect better visual effects, including DirectX 11 features such as tessellation and volumetric fog. But if you want the graphics of the game outside the box, well, actually you can beat out these system requirements of Ghost Recon Future Soldier below.
Here are the system requirements for Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PC).
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) / Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), both 32-bit & 64-bit versions
- CPU: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 440o+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP | 2GB Windows Vista/Windows 7
- GPU: 25 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card
- DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD Space: 25 GB
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450 / AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP | 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- GPU: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATI HD 5850 or better