Players can use the basic abilities and special skills to battle out enemies. Abilities can be dragged to the Hotkey bar for quick usage.
Skills can be gained when increased by your level. When all the Hotkey slots are filled , click the “+” button to switch another Hotkey slots which are available.
To use sidesteps or back flips to dodge or avoid attacks from any enemy. Press “Q” and “E” twice to sidestep and “S” to move backwards.
Monster ID System
Know more a monster before you engage to fight. Click on the monster to determine its statistics through its color scheme. Down below are the monster color scheme.
- White: 6 or more levels below of your character, no experience value
- Light Blue: 4 or 5 levels below of your character, extremely low XP value
- Blue: 2 or 3 levels below of your character, low XP value
- Green: your character level plus or minus one, fair XP value
- Yellow: 2 or 3 levels above of your character, good XP value
- Orange: 4 or 5 levels above of your character, great XP value but expect a tough fight
- Red: 6 or 7 levels above of your character, great XP value but you may not survive
- Pink: 8 or 9 levels above of your character, very great XP value, possibly great damage receive from monsters
- Grey: 10 or more levels above of your character, no XP value, just runaway
Massive Combat System (PvP)
You can request to fight members of your own guild by right-clicking on the character and select Request Battle. Be wise when challenging other players. Know their levels and capabilities first before requesting and engaging a fight. You may also battle other players on different classes to develop your own style and strategies.
- When you in different modes; Easy, Normal and Hard, you will lose some of your experience. There are some items that can prevent loss of experience.
- When you die, you’ll lose items, both equipped and the ones in your inventory. There are some items that can prevent item loss.
- In Ultimate mode, you can also lose experience and items when you die. The bad side is, if you are not revived in 3 minutes, your character will be deleted. Be sure to have a Resurrection Rune to prevent your character from being deleted. Or, have a somebody to who can resurrect to you, Priest (if you’re from Light) and Oracle( if you are from Dark).