In the world of Dragon Ball Online, there are three classes that you can choose to play. Each race has different strengths and weaknesses. The three playable races include; Humans, Namekians, and Majin.
This guide will define the three races, their characteristics as well as their history.
The Human Race and Classes
The original inhabitants of Earth-humans have spread to all corners of the planet including the Wastelands. They are the most prolific of all the three races and possess the longest established culture. As of age 1000, humans have cross-bred with the Saiyan race like Gohan and other descendants of Goku. The combination of human and saiyan race is believed to hold a powerful and hidden potential. Humans also have the intense passion to protect the Earth. It all started after the war and environmental destruction caused by Frieza’s army in age 820.
Humans in the age 1000 have developed advanced fighting techniques all thanks to a book entitled “Groundbreaking Science” published by Gohan around age 800. The book introduced concepts such as Ki control and led a worldwide revolution in martial arts since then.
There are three different kinds of human you can choose to play the game. Each kind has its own attacks and techniques:
- Martial Artist – They are fighters who specialize in martial arts, like Yamcha and Krillin. At level 30, players can choose to become either a Swordmaster or a Fighter AKA Polemaster, in which case will enable them to learn the skills of using a sword or a polearm, respectively. Whenever humans collect all the dragon balls, they can wish themselves to become Super Saiyan.
- Spiritualist – Humans who specialize in the use of spiritual techniques, comaparable to Chiaotzu and Tien. At level 30, players can choose either the Crane Hermit or Turtle Hermit class.
- Engineer – These humans are mechanics and inventors who build weapons and utilize advanced technology, like Bulma and her father. Available classes at level 30 include Gun Maniac and Mech Maniac.
The Namekian Race and Classes
The namekian’s homeworld, Planet Namek was destroyed, causing them to migrate to another planet which they called New Namek. However, their new home was attacked by Miira in Age 83, forcing them to move yet again. They found Earth as a suitable place to settle and soon they were able to occupy a terraformed region of the planet that they called “Porunga Rocks” that resembles Namek.
Unlike other races, namekians reproduce asexually as they have no gender.
Two different kinds of Namekians can be choosen to play the game. Each one has its own attacks and techniques:
- Dragon Clan – They are rare namekians born into the Dragon Clan. They are called Namekian Dragon Clansmen for this purpose. They have the ability to heal others as well as create and control demon shenlongs called Pokopen. The classes available at level 30 are Poko Priest Dende Priest.
- Warrior – They are warrior-type namekians the follow the teaching of legendary namekian warrior Picollo. They fall into two categories; Makai Warriors and Madou Warriors. The Makais follow Picollo’s teachings, while the Madous are those who have reinterpreted Picollo’s teachings to develop a new style. The level 30 master classes include Dark Warrior and Shadow Knight.
The Majin Race and Classes
After Goku left the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai to train Uub, Mr. Satan and Mr. Buu won the tournament by cheating, and remained undefeated through the 29th and 30th tournament. However, after a while, Mr. Buu got envious of the humans because of their close relationships they had with their romantic partners. In age 790, Buu accidentally found and read Mr. Satan’s copy of a controversial adult book entitled “Bob and Margaret” in his library. He began to study it and soon thought of way to create a “Female Buu” which he thought would fit the name Buuby. He did this by removing a part of his body and molding it into a wife for himself, and then hit her with a Love Beam that caused her to give birth to a “Baby Buu”. From then on the population grew like mushrooms everywhere and soon the world recognized Mr. Buu’s descendants as people of the Majin race. The Majins are optimistic and joyful people who devote themselves to making “fun days” for others; however, they can become dangerous when angry or confused. They stand against Miira to protect Earth and make it a more pleasant planet.
There are two different kinds of Majin you can choose to play the game. Each has its own attacks and techniques:
- Wonder Majin – Imajins are majins that at some point experience the corrupting power of sin. They are aggressive and build up fighting techniques capable of really hurting enemies.
- Mighty Majin – Daimajins possess a natural gift of uplifting the spirits of those around them and are capable of reducing attacks using their soft bodies. They can become “Ultimate”, musicians who enjoy fighting and bring together their friends their songs, or “Grand Chef”, chefs who torture their enemies with a naughty and fattening fighting style and can use maces that resemble foods. Players at level 30 can choose either Grand Chef Majin and Ultimate Majin class.
Incoming search terms:
- league of legends playable races