The HUD or GUI in Shaiya are displayed once you are logged-in to the server. Seen on this screenshot has a number corresponding to a function or description on what is it.
1. Characters Status Window
- Shows Character Name, Level, Health Points, Mana Points and Stammina
2. Target Page
- Shows the information about the selected enemy or player. Shows Name, Status and Characteristics
3. Character Status Window
- Displays the Character Name, Level, HP (Health Points), MP (Mana Points), and Stamina
4. Hotkey Bar
- Character actions such as emotions, behaviors, skills, magics, and consumable items can be dragged to the hotkey slots. You can activate the desired hotkey numerical keys (1-0) on the keyboard. Press the “+” button on the keyboard to add a second hotkey bar to the player’s HUD. Press also the Arrow buttons to toggle the hotkey bar between vertical and horizontal orientation.
5. Your Character
- That is your current character. It has the name, identity code or rank appears beside the name while in a party or in Combat System (PvP) mode.
- This is usually to see the enemy locations, NPC’s, quests indicator and quest rewards. Click on the “+” or “-” to zoom in and zoom out. Click on the parchment paper (M) to show the map of the entire realm.
7. Function Buttons
- From left to right: Shop, Status, Inventory, Assistant Skill, Quest, Community and Options.
- Players can spend their Shaiya Point to improve their own characters using special items.
9. Level Bar
- The experience gained in quests or hunting enemies gained towards the next level.
10. Stats Screen
- The current status of your character, that includes the Class, Level, Title. Stats, and other information regarding of your character.