Nasus is a melee fighter champion that can push minions faster than other champions can. He is also capable of satisfying several roles such as a carry, tank, off-tank. Nasus’ passive is Soul Eater which grants Nasus the ability to drain his foe’s spiritual energy, giving him bonus lifesteal.
- Paying attention to last hitting with Siphoning Strike will have a large impact at the end of a game.
- If you’re solo, Spirit Fire is a great way to farm a lane. It can be bad if you’re in a lane with 2 and you push too far. Find the right balance between Siphoning Strike last hits and AE farming.
- If you have low defenses, people will focus you down even during your ultimate. Try buying some survivability items even in your DPS builds.
- Cooldown: 8/7/6/5/4
- Cost: 20/25/30/35/40 Mana
- Range: 300
Description: Nasus strikes his foe, dealing damage and increasing the power of his future Siphoning Strikes if he slays his target.
- Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11
- Cost: 80 Mana
- Range: 700
Description: Nasus ages his target, decelerating their Movement and Attack Speeds over time.
- Cooldown: 12
- Cost: 70/85/100/115/130 Mana
- Range: 650
Description: Nasus unleashes a spirit flame at a location, dealing damage and reducing the Armor of enemies who stand on it.
Fury of the Sands
- Cooldown: 120
- Cost: 150 Mana
- Range: 20
Description: Nasus unleashes a mighty sandstorm that batters nearby enemies. While the storm rages, he gains additional Health and drains nearby enemies’ max Health and converts it into bonus damage for the duration of the skill.
Description: Nasus drains his foe’s spiritual energy, giving him bonus Lifesteal.
Here is a video showcasing The Curator of the Sands, Nasus in action!
Incoming search terms:
- nasus description