Heimerdinger is one of the unique champions in League of Legends. Assuming you rely on your H-28G Evolution Turret you will have interesting map control metagame. Successful execution is extremely rewarding and can result in some really amazing moves.Heimerdinger’s passive is Techmaturgical Repair Bots which gives nearby allied Turrets and Champions increased Health Regeneration.
- Turret placement can be a deciding factor in a battle. Against most enemies placing pairs of turrets is the best method, but if they have a lot of area of effect abilities your turrets can be destroyed quickly.
- Placing turrets in brush can lead to a surprise attack in your favor.
- The blind component of Concussive Grenade is very important. It doesn’t need to stun a target to be effective, so try hitting the ranged attackers in the back.
H-28G Evolution Turret
- Cooldown: 1
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
- Range: 250
Description: Heimerdinger lays down a machine gun turret. Turrets gain abilities as this skill is increased. (Turrets deal half damage to towers).
- Cooldown: 10
- Cost: 65/85/105/125/145 Mana
- Range: 1000
Description: Heimerdinger fires long-range rockets that hit the enemies closest to Heimerdinger.
CH-1 Concussion Grenade
- Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9
- Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 Mana
- Range: 925
Description: Heimerdinger lobs a grenade at a location, dealing damage to enemy units as well as stunning anyone directly hit and blinding surrounding units.
- Cooldown: 120/105/90
- Cost: 90 Mana
- Range: 280
Description: Passive / Active: Passively increases Cooldown Reduction. Activate to heal all active Evolution Turrets and cause them to fire frost shots, which reduce Movement Speed, for a short time.
Techmaturgical Repair Bots
Description: Heimerdinger gives nearby allied Turrets and Champions increased Health Regeneration.
Here is a video showcasing The Revered Inventor Heimerdinger in action!