Master Yi is a very fast high damage melee champion. If laning against a Master Yi watch out for him attacking minions to gain stacks then quickly landing a double strike on you or your teammate. Master Yi’s passive is Double Strike, which causes him to swing twice every seventh attack.
- If you’re in a lane against ranged players, leveling up Meditate can allow you to stay in the lane longer and gain levels faster than they will.
- Wuju Style is very strong early for last hitting minions.
- Try using Alpha Strike on a minion in front of an enemy champion so you are placed at a safe distance at the end of the spell.
- Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
- Range: 600
Description: Master Yi leaps across the battlefield with blinding speed, dealing magic damage to multiple units in his path with a chance to deal bonus magic damage to minions.
- Cooldown: 35
- Cost: 70/85/100/115/130 Mana
- Range: 20
Description: Master Yi rejuvinates his body by focus of mind, restoring health and increasing his armor and magic resistance for a short time.
- Cooldown: 25
- Cost: 40 Mana
- Range: 20
Description: Master Yi becomes skilled in the art of Wuju, passively increasing the power of his physical attacks. Activating Wuju Style doubles the passive bonus damage for a short time, but the passive bonus is temporarily removed after the effect wears off.
- Cooldown: 75
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 1
Description: Master Yi moves with unparalleled agility, temporarily increasing Master Yi’s movement and attack speeds as well as making him immune to all slowing effects. Additionally, killing a Champion refreshes all of Master Yi’s cooldowns.
Description: aster Yi strikes twice every 7th attack.
Here is a video showcasing The Wuju Bladesman Master Yi in action!
Incoming search terms:
- master yi
- master yi recommended items