Statistic Focus: Magicka 70% / Health 30% Primary
Skills: Conjuration, Illusion Secondary Skills: Alteration, Restoration
Stone Ability: Ritual Stone
Essential Perks: Spellcasting Rank Perks Conjuration Dual Casting Necromancy Dark Souls Mystic Binding Mage Armor
Weapons: Spells, Bound Weapons
Armor: Mage Robes. Always take the highest Magicka Regeneration rate robe you can find. Then look for more gear that increases your regeneration, adds to your total Magicka, or decreases the cost of your spells.
Follower: Bring a tough, high-damage Follower to create corpses you can resurrect. Stenvar or Ahtar are good choices.
- As a Breton Necromancer, you have strong skill bonuses and a fantastic resistance to magic.
- Prepare for each fight by casting your best Flesh spell (Oakflesh, Ironflesh, etc.). Early on, this is expensive — you may want to wait a few seconds to let your Magicka recover — but it becomes less of an issue as your Magicka improves.
- Necromancy has one major drawback: you need fresh corpses to resurrect. When you approach a combat, quickly size up your options and decide how to proceed:
- If there are any dead bodies lying around, exploit them! Raise the corpse, and your new zombie will charge in ahead of you.
- Against a group of foes, try an Illusion spell like Frenzy. One enemy may well kill another, giving you fresh zombie material.
- Or conjure a bound weapon and attack. Work with your follower to quickly take down the first enemy, resurrect them, and then take on the remaining foes with your new ally.
- With only your Flesh spells to protect you, you’re susceptible to damage in melee combat. If an enemy rushes you, use Illusion spells like Fear or Calm to stop their attack and escape, or conjure a Bound Weapon to quickly cut them down.
- When confronting mages, call on your Dragonskin Power to absorb their spells as Magicka and use it to power your own spells. For even more resilience, cast a Ward– combined with your innate magic resistance, this can make you almost invulnerable.
- If a battle is taking a long time to conclude, rush out into the center of the battlefield and invoke the Ritual Stone’s Power to raise all the surrounding dead at once, creating a zombie army to quickly overrun your opposition!
- When combat has ended, your work has not– resurrect one final zombie before moving on. You never know what lurks around the next corner.
- As with all mages, buy Spell Tomes! This should always be your top shopping priority. Join the College of Winterhold early for convenient access to all the finest spell vendors.
Incoming search terms:
- skyrim necromancer build
- skyrim necromancer
- skyrim necromancer guide
- skyrim necromancer build guide
- necromancer skyrim
- skyrim necromancer armor
- necromancer class skyrim
- skyrim archetype
- best necromancer build in skyrim
- skyrim necromancer class