Statistic Focus: Health 60% / Stamina 40%
Primary Skills: One-Handed, Heavy Armor
Secondary Skills: Archery, Enchanting
Stone Ability: Steed Stone
Essential Perks: Armsman Fighting Stance Dual Flurry Dual Savagery Juggernaut Well Fitted
Weapons: Two One-Handed Weapons (Dual-Wielding), Bow and Arrows for backup.
Armor: Heavy Armor for maximum defense.
Follower: You can hold your own in melee combat, so bring a ranged follower like Marcurio or Illia for ranged support.
- As a Redguard Weaponmaster, your One-Handed skill bonus is magnified by a dual-wielding combat style, making you a whirlwind of destruction in close combat.
- Choose how to address each battle.
- In some cases, you may be better off rushing your foes to engage them as quickly as possible, before they can ready their defenses. At other times, you may want to find a defensible position (such as a doorway or higher ground) and let your enemies come to you. Use a bow to draw your foes to you, then switch back to your weapons as your foes close in.
- Attack relentlessly. One-Handed Perks like Dual Flurry allows you to strike more quickly, while DualSavagery improves the strength of your Dual Power Attack.
- Since you can’t block while wielding two weapons, take Heavy Armor for the extra defense; you’ll appreciate the additional resilience in combat.
- Enchanting is especially effective for a dual-wielding warrior, since you can apply a different enchantment to each weapon; or double up for a stronger effect. You may also want to consider Smithing to forge and improve your own weapons and armor.
- Early on, the Steed Stone is a great choice for offsetting the weight and movement penalties of Heavy Armor. If you decide to take Heavy Armor’s Conditioning Perk, switch to the Lord or Lady Stones for more active combat bonuses.
- Don’t forget about your Adrenaline Rush Power, which can rapidly refill your Stamina during an extended battle, allowing you to sustain a flurry of power attacks.
Incoming search terms:
- skyrim weapon master build
- skyrim weapon master
- weapon master skyrim
- skyrim weaponmaster
- skyrim battlemage build
- skyrim redguard
- skyrim weapon master guide
- skyrim assassin build
- skyrim weaponmaster build
- Gamer Jutsu Weapon Master